Man has only one tool to fight error: reason.
— Ludwig von Mises
1. An awesome post by Gene Callahan: the market ultimately decides who pays for a tax, not the government.
2. Another one by Gene: a contribution to the Hayek–Sraffa debate on the rate of interest.
3. As I’ve read more of his writing, I’ve realized that Bill Woolsey has a gift for thinking about complex topics and explaining them clearly to his readers. Here are two of his recent posts on the minimum wage: one on its relationship with monopsony and another more general one.
4. Peter Klein summarizes a debate of his with Scott Shane.
5. Don Boudraeux on import-led growth.
6. Not a link, but notice the new banner. At some point, I’ll probably have the old one alternate with this one.